Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yesterday...oh yesterday...


Yesterday... was a bad , not so good day. I started out okay- and then went to the Valentine's party for my son. Sugar cookies= I want some. So I had one- with the frosting and all. And then I came home and made chocolate chip cookies. Yes, I did. I am telling you, they are my downfall... And on top of that, I am so tired all the time.. thinking about working out is making me tired. So- here is another day- another resolution...to get back on track. I haven't eaten anything today. Here is the plan...

Breakfast- slimfast shake w/ banana and wheat english muffin

Snack- Apple

Lunch- ??? (I am telling you- I have a hard time with lunch!)

Dinner- Early... with the hubs... sushi... eat your heart out!


Happy Valentine's Day... and no more sugar cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment